Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bay Area Info Requested[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Bay Area Info Requested
- From: "Kathleen A. O'Brien" <wildwoman1(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 01:21:55 -0400
>>(BTW, a running stream 50 feet wide is considered a raging river here in Arizona!)<< Well, we have El Nino to thak for that! I think your Client's son wants a Geotechnical Engineer. At the moment, I know of only one in the Bay Area (have been trying to find a few names for a Client of mine as well): Pacific Geotechnical 408-778-2818. I'm sure other folks can come up with a few names. Kate O'Brien, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Bay Area Info Requested
- Next by Subject: Bill Gates' Business
- Previous by thread: Bay Area Info Requested
- Next by thread: BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall