Re: Save 50%-75% on Inkjet Cartridges !

I have a Cannon BJC-600 bubble jet printer.  Recently I started using
refillable ink.  All of a sudden I found the printer head "dead".
Cannon Service Center told me that the refillable ink has destroyed the
print head.  I was told that the ink formula in the clones are slightly
different from the original and, the clones can lead to clogging of the
jet nozzles.  So, people, beware.

Rajendran