RE: That was the week that was.

K.  I reread Tom Clancy's Debt of Honour  great book.  Still think his
portrayal  of the Marine in Red Storm Rising in Greenland would make a top
movie.  And I think Alec BAldwin makes a better Jack Ryan.

[john]  Ever since Alec Baldwin said that if Clinton didn't get elected back in '92 he would leave the country my attitude has been "Don't let that stop you, go ahead and get you butt out now!!"

Maybe that is why I favor Ford.  (In Australia do you spell it favor or favour?)

Either way (Baldwin of Ford) there needs to be more Clancy movies !!!

John Jones
Pell City, AL

<<application/ms-tnef>>