ASCE Guidelines for Seismic Evaluation and Design of Petrochemical Facilities

Does anybody on the list know if there is an update on the above guidelines taking into the account the seismic provisions of 97 UBC?.

The copy that I have is dated 1997 and supposed to be state- of- the- art, but it is using UBC'94 base shear formulas.   I am trying to convert the base shear coefficients, but wanted to be sure that all of the UBC'97 provisions are applicable for these types of applications.

Regards,

Sasha Itsekson, PE