Re: Insurance questions (E&O this time)

I like this idea.  A copy of the spread sheet, if available, would be of great interest.  I have many a time considered doing this with my own cliental.  Like most good ideas it burned on the heap of my good intentions.  But if you will share it most humble thanks.

Thor Tandy  P.Eng
Victoria  BC
vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com

Subject: Re: Insurance questions (E&O this time)

>> I wrote up a one page spread sheet that I used to screen
clients and used it fairly religiously from then on. If a client didn't
rate
70% or better on its scale I turned down the work.  Questions were...
Condominiums?... Late payer?....
Past client?... Gut feeling?... Flamboyant BS artist?... You get the
drift.<<

An excellent idea!  Quantifying those gut feelings. I'll give that a shot.

Kate O'Brien, P.E.