Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Code Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Code Question
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 09 Apr 98 16:20:44 -0400
Harold Sprague wrote: > What UBC provisions are applicable for seismic zone 0? There is one reference to zone 0 in 1630.1.1. ...What is the value of Z? Is it inferred to be 0? ... < I've asked similar questions before on this listserver about where UBC defines Seismic Zone 0 but have not been given any clear answers. In my opinion this is an oversight in the UBC.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code Question
- Next by Subject: RE: Code Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Code Question
- Next by thread: RE: Code Question