Re: Insurance questions

>Norb,
>
>I agree thoroughly with you regarding the seismic zonation interpretation.

Roger,

Thanks for the feedback. Being a small practitioner can be fun as long as we
can continue to find equalizers such as "Twin" and others analogous to the
old Westerner's 45!! Don't suppose you also had experience programming the
Olivetti 101?? It was the "cat's meow" when we had it to work on at Cal Poly.

Speaking of "zoneation"...I wonder how soon the successor to the UBC will
have a Zone 5 for horrenously catastrophic subduction type events ala
Velikovsky's "Worlds In Collision"?

Thanks Again.
Yours Truly,
Norb Volny PE SE