RE: 1997 UBC Earthquake Regulations Seminar by ICBO

S.K. Ghosh is a very good speaker.  I had him as a professor at
University of Illinois as Chicago for the design of reinforced concrete
buildings back in 1985.  BTW, are any of you going to attend the
Structural Engineers World Congress in San Francisco this July?

Michael Davis, P.E.