Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Accreditation of Inspection Agencies[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Accreditation of Inspection Agencies
- From: ParkerSCal <ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:04:01 EDT
On 3/25 yet another advertisement for Sandy appeared. As usual he is thumping his chest about A2LA accreditation. Does any jurisdiction recognize it? Why don't you get accredited by one that is relevant here in California? (perhaps DSA, OSHPD?) You mentioned the requirement for a staff engineer from ASTM E329. Why is this person conspicuously absent from your website? (Not even a name mentioned) I am the Registered Civil Engineer responsible for the organization I work for. (I won't mention its name since this forum is not intended to be used for self-promotion.) Lies, half-truths, etc. do a disservice to the structural engineering community. I am growing weary of the implication that testing laboratories are not qualified to perform inspection. Please confine these advertising claims to your website. Stop bombarding this board with claims that might be more appropriate on a late-night infomercial. James E. Parker, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: [Humor] Windows 98
- Next by Subject: RE: Accreditation of Inspection Agencies
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with Deputy Inspector
- Next by thread: RE: Accreditation of Inspection Agencies