Deflection calculation for Wheel Loads on Timber Bridges

Problem: Calculate the live load deflection for a timber bridge deck for
simple and continuous spans ranging from 8 feet to 34 feet for HS-15, HS-20
and HS-25 loading. The specific timber bridge deck to be used is the
longitudinal glulam deck system as described by wood industry brochures.

For simple spans up to 28 feet, positioning a single wheel (point) load at the
midspan gives the maximum moment and others have told me that this is also
gives the maximum live load deflection. For longer spans, the deflection would
be based on 2 wheel loads as AASHTO specifications require.

I have looked for software on the web, but have not found a reasonably priced
package that will perform the math. One engineer has suggested that a software
program named "PC Bridge" can do the work. Is anyone familar with this
program?
If so, do you know who to contact about it?

Thanks for your help.

Bruce Pooley
Timber Design
3448 South Newland Court