Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: FW: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges
- From: "Larsen, Mark" <MLARSEN(--nospam--at)paragonstr.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:27:00 -0700
- Encoding: 32 TEXT
Bill: The National Steel Bridge Alliance, which is a division of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) has prepared an excellent publication entitled "Steel Bridge Bearing Selection and Design Guide." This publication is a great source of general information regarding bearing types and selection, and has numerous design examples. The NSBA can be reached at: One East Wacker Drive/ Suite 3100 Chicago, Illinois 60601-2001 Telephone (312)670-2400 Regards, Mark H. Larsen, P.E. Phoenix, AZ ---------- From: Bill Polhemus To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' Subject: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges Date: Friday, April 10, 1998 10:34AM Has anyone got ANY recommendations as to design guides/texts for designing these? I have yet to discover anything truly useful, and the drawings go out next week! Hope someone can help. Regards.
- Prev by Subject: RE: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges
- Next by Subject: RE: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges
- Previous by thread: RE: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges
- Next by thread: RE: POT Bearings for Steel Bridges