From: PERRY TABOR <tabor(--nospam--at)ccnet.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Friday, April 10, 1998 10:20 PM
Subject: 3/4" (48/24) Plywood Diaphragm

Q: Plywood Floor Diaphragm: How do I get an authority/checklist of items to review within the field to attest to plywood intrigrity (veneer separation, grading, etc.).
Situation: Our office has an unusual condition which our structural plans specify 3/4" (48/24) T&G floor plywood without blocked edges

<snip>