Re: 1997 UBC Earthquake Regulations Seminar by ICBO

>>I'll take this one. I attended the 1997 UBC E/Q seminar in San Francisco.
The seminar was extremely valuable and well presented. Jerry Neville (sp?)
is a very special person in that he is very knowledgeable and a speaker who
is interesting to listen to (a rare combination) in our profession. I
encourage all who are able to attend the seminar somewhere.<<

Great.  When is the next one?

Anybody know?

Kate O'Brien. P.E.