Re: Insurance Questions

To All:

After due consideration, I have decided to walk away from this project.

The problem is I have signed a contract. My thinking is that I return the
retainer check with a letter explaining my reasons for backing out.I am
also going to give him the name if a couple of firms I know of that DO have
E&O Insurance. Actually I'm going to call him first and then follow up with
a letter.

If he sues me for damages, that will just confirm my uneasy feelings.

Thanks to everyone for their advice. Next time I see one like this I will
be ready

Kate O'Brien, P.E.
Simi Valley, CA