Re: Yet another argument against Prop224

Kathleen A. O'Brien wrote:

> RE:     Proof that more govt = less prosperity
>
> A fellow I know on another Forum sent me this (how DOES this girl get any work done??)
>
> Kate O'Brien
>
> WALL ST. JOURNAL
>
> April 10, 1998
>
> Less Government, More Growth

Point of order here, this article 1) demonstrates a correlation, not a causal relationship
(okay, we all agree there probably is such a relationship, but this article doesn't show
it:-) and 2) it's a simplistic analysis of the situation.  For instance, why does
government grow like this?  Because folks demand more regulation all the time.