RE: California State Employees' Initiative

So what you're saying is that the lower and middle class in this country are
screwed no matter how we vote - there is corruption in the private sector to
restrict competition (I think that Bill Gates is presently being accused of
that)as well as in government. No matter which side you choose - greed
appears to be the motivation.
At least for this initiative, I'd vote to protect the private sector.
By the way, this argument doesn't help to support the idea that government
should be kept out of regulating the private sector when current technology
puts some much gray area around the interpretation anti-trust laws. This
becomes a no-win situation for conservative or liberal - therefore, why not
join the pragmatist platform. Vote for what is right at the time, regardless
of political affiliation.
It's Monday and this migraine is making me angry with anything political or
big business - Sorry.

Dennis S. Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com

ICQ# 6110557
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6110557

"The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment."
Robert Hutchins