wood - Shear wall connection to radius roof???.

"My opinion", and without seeing the drawings:
When the roof diaphragm is properly nailed to the "pressure blocks" (tight
2x10 block between 2x10 joists perpendicular to 2x10 joists, nailed to our
radius G.L. beam) and "pressure blocks" are adequately nailed to the radius
G.L. beam.
Then by adequate connection of the shear wall's sheathing to the radius G.L.
beam transferring the diaphragm's shear to shear wall is almost done.

Kasey. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural)
Vancouver, B.C.