RE: Websters speeling of Favour

Dear John

I agree about more movies

favour  (webster took out all the u in our ending words.  whether or not it
was teh right thing to do is pure conjecture cause it's teh way it is.

Mt atiitude to Democrats and Republicans can be summed up in the list
hawkeye put out in MASH goes to MAINE which IMHO is the second best book
ever written and certainly one of the tightest written books around.

The story of the the man with throat cancer is incredible.

If you haven't read it then I suggest it is a good read.

John Nichols

At 08:14 9/04/98 -0500, you wrote:
>K.  I reread Tom Clancy's Debt of Honour  great book.  Still think his
>portrayal  of the Marine in Red Storm Rising in Greenland would make a top
>movie.  And I think Alec BAldwin makes a better Jack Ryan.
>
>[john]  Ever since Alec Baldwin said that if Clinton didn't get elected
back in '92 he would leave the country my attitude has been "Don't let that
stop you, go ahead and get you butt out now!!"