RE: Insurance questions (E&O this time)

>> However, each of these becomes public record and it may
not be a bad idea (if we had the search capabilities in the courts) to have
access to a list of any professionals legal proceedings - whether it be
small claims or civil proceedings.<<

Probably a much better way to go than a database.

Back when I was unattached and dating, there was the Femnet. Women REALLY
talk to each other about men.  You have NO idea.  If there was one thing I
would like the men of America to understand, that would be it.

Kate