Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A little girls' wish -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: A little girls' wish -Reply
- From: "Robert W. Stevens, Jr." <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:40:17 -0400
Brian: I am sure that like you everyone who read Kathleen's Forwarded message had the same impulse, if not they are not a member of any Human Race that I want to know, even if this little girl is not real there are enough others who could use help that a reminder to send a few dollars each to the American Cancer Society can't hurt. Kathleen - I sent a small check to the Society and hope others did to. I have no problem with being reminded once in a while to do something for others, I find that I get to focused, if not here thats allright I have other places that will remind me. To all who like Brian thought to give Congratulations there is hope for the race yet. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E. PS: Cancer in various forms has claimed three good friends over the last two years.
- Prev by Subject: A little girls' wish -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: Load - Occupancy Liv
- Previous by thread: A little girls' wish -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: Clients & Credit was Insurance (E&O this time)