Clients & Credit

I have also used Dun & Bradstreet in the past, however, my opinion of the
service differs considerably from Arvel's.

I had found that the information in D & B's reports is generally not current,
lacking in accuracy and unreliable.

How many of you have received a telephone call or form in the mail from D & B
requesting information to "upgrade" your file?  When this is done, it is
because someone had queried D & B about you and they are scurrying about to
try to get some information.  You could feed them anything, true or false,
and they would put it in your record and supply it to the requester.  Is this
the kind of information that you want to rely on?  (If you do, as I now do,
not give any financial information over the phone, it is reported in the D &
B report as, "so-and-so declined to provide any information.")

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona