Food for thought

Mike,

I was told by a lawyer a number of years ago that you cannot contract away
negligence.  I was also told by a lawyer and a judge that signing waivers of
liability is only an attempt to intimidate those people that do not have
legal advisors, i.e., lawyers.  In other words, limits of liabilities aren't
worth the paper they are printed on if the signer has a lawyer.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona