Two tales

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:	RobinBen, INTERNET:RobinBen(--nospam--at)aol.com
TO:	(unknown), INTERNET:Georgia5(--nospam--at)GTE.net
	(unknown), INTERNET:bsteiner(--nospam--at)crl.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:MaraLuna(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:JKSOPII(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:looseid(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:opelousas(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
	Steev Scmidt, INTERNET:sdschmidt(--nospam--at)juno.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:DDRAM(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:WisemanJay(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:VALCORLISS(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:MSpitz6685(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:dolascetta(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
	(unknown), INTERNET:bonita(--nospam--at)thehrdept.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:BonitaMark(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:Nancy.Block(--nospam--at)Eng.Sun.COM
	(unknown), INTERNET:jbjb(--nospam--at)jps.net
	(unknown), INTERNET:WATCHMST3K(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:rikhess(--nospam--at)usa.net
	(unknown), INTERNET:m.dickson(--nospam--at)unsw.edu.au
	(unknown), INTERNET:LBeckerman(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:dburn2(--nospam--at)inconnect.com
	David Durst, INTERNET:Drdurst(--nospam--at)aol.com
	(unknown), INTERNET:rhaygood(--nospam--at)interquest.de
	(unknown), INTERNET:Patflowers(--nospam--at)aol.com
	Felix, INTERNET:felix(--nospam--at)FIELDS.COM
	Rose, INTERNET:rashford(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov
	(unknown), INTERNET:woll(--nospam--at)siena.edu
	(unknown), [70324,510]
	(unknown), [70703,373]
	(unknown), [76724,277]
	(unknown), [73704,3454]