Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CA 1998 STRUCTURAL EXAM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: CA 1998 STRUCTURAL EXAM
- From: Amaloyan <Amaloyan(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 01:06:25 EDT
Could some one on this list confirm the reference materials that would be required for the SE exam this year? Would 1994 UBC code be used or 1997? Which ACI codes will be needed? Which AISC manual can be used? 8th or 9th or LRFD What NDS manual will be required? 1991 or newer edition? Is the masonry code in the UBC sufficient or the masonry code published by the AMI required as a ref. material? Would any of the SAC or FEMA guidelines by used? Last question? Would the bridge problem be mandatory this year? I would appreciate all comments even if they are partial to the list above. Ara Maloyan P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Business as Usual
- Next by Subject: Re: CA 1998 STRUCTURAL EXAM
- Previous by thread: Two tales
- Next by thread: Re: CA 1998 STRUCTURAL EXAM