Re: Food for thought

Dear Mike,

Have you ever noticed that the Doctors expect payment at the time do not
like credit.

They have no proposal time

You have to wait for them

You can never get them on the phone

They work 2000 hours per year and get paid for most of it.

Its very difficult to sue if you are dead.

And they play golf.

Aside from that you know what I really like about Doctors

Nothing

John Nichols