Ok Dennis, Bill and Kate

who said.

Any man's death diminishes me
Because I am involved in Mankind;
And therefore, never send to know
for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

Good hunting.

If you have been wondering why 4 messages in a short time.  I have just
spent 2 days in a laboratory getting a hydraulic system to work.  I am
covered in oil and look like a navvy.  So i thought I would read my seaoc
mail and see what real people were doing.

Ok Bill there has to be at least one topic in the world we can have another
good argument on.  Be it politics or religion ?  You pick,  just joking well
maybe a bit.

John Nichols