Re: Food for thought

What is wrong with our profession?!
I respect all professions particularly Good Physicians beleive me there are
many of them.
But I feel sorry for:                                 "Prostitutes"....
                                                                 "Drug
Dealers"...
                                                                 "Selfish
Politicians"....
                                                                  "Assaultin
g Army"...... and so on....

We are "Who" we are. Not "What" we are. The quality of a person's life does
not depend on how high is his profession but his vision.
I see that we are scared of death. We know nothing about it.
How come?!
We were there for Billions and Billions of years! until we came(were born)
to This World for just a second!
And again right back to where we were.
And if 2=1+1 there is Order and Justice in this Universe, Here and There.

Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (Structural)

_________________message separator________________________
Dear Mike,

Have you ever noticed that the Doctors expect payment at the time do not
like credit.

They have no proposal time

You have to wait for them

You can never get them on the phone

They work 2000 hours per year and get paid for most of it.

Its very difficult to sue if you are dead.

And they play golf.

Aside from that you know what I really like about Doctors

Nothing

John Nichols