RE: UBC-97 Table 16-N

Moni

At a seminar on the UBC - 97 last week two of the errors you talked about
were brought up. You are indeed right on item 4.b under Moment resisting
frame that foot note should be 8. The Cantilever column building system
footnote on height should be 7 not 6. The Shear wall-frame interaction
system was not discussed and I have done on work with this type of system.