Unlicensed Practice

Denny:

You can report your suspicions/file a complaint to:

Board Of Registration For Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2926
Telephone:(916) 263-2222
FAX: (916) 263-2246

Quoted from the BORPELS website ( http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/ ):

"The Board has the authority to investigate complaints of violations of the
Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors Acts, such as failure
to complete a contract, misrepresentation, fraud, incompetence and/or
negligence, practicing without a license, or failure to record a survey
map."

"Disciplinary actions include, but are not limited to, suspending
registrations or licenses, revoking registrations or licenses,
administrative citations, and referral to the district attorney for criminal
prosecution."

The website has clear instruction for filing a complaint.

Regards,
Brent Koch, P.E.