SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Slab on Grade

I have an old table from PCA showing control joint
spacings for concrete slab on grade.  On one of
our jobs, the contractor wants to use a larger
spacing than we are used to calling for.  Can
anybody point me towards recently published
guidelines for maximum spacing of control joints
in concrete slabs (preferably from ACI or a major
code writing body)?

Our slab is :
     4 inch thick slab in a retail building
     2500 psi min. concrete w/ 1" max. aggregate.
     Fibermesh reinforced

Thanks for any help you can give.

Stan Johnson, PE, What if the IRS decides that
participation on this list constitutes bartering
of consulting services and we all have to report
each others time on the list as income  =:O

:o)