Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Location of Prestressing plants[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Location of Prestressing plants
- From: MRodrig273 <MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 04:58:19 EDT
Does anyone know of where I can get some information on locations of prestressing plants near San Luis Obispo Country. I will be willing to drive as far as Sacramento or San Diego. Thank you for all your help Marlou ARCE '98 Cal Poly, SLO PS. Open house is this weekend. If you are around the area, feel free to come by the school and check out all of our current projects by students of the ARCE department. Hope to see you there.
- Prev by Subject: Loads - Just for fun
- Next by Subject: Re: Location of Prestressing plants
- Previous by thread: Re: Consideration of Column Cracking
- Next by thread: Re: Location of Prestressing plants