General Business

I've got a hypothetical question to throw out.

I have been getting really busy. I currently am a one man office working out of my home although I've got an executive office to answer my phones and receive my mail. My "traditional" thinking with regards to all of this work has given me three options:
  1. Work 80 hours a week.
  2. Turn the work down.
  3. Expand my office and hire staff.
Option 1 is O.K. on a short term basis, but I will get burned out.

Option 2 is O.K. except I hate missing opportunities ($).

Option 3 is not O.K. (been there; done that).

If anyone has any general or specific comments, I would be interested in hearing them. My needs would be both engineering and CADD.

Thanks,
Bill