RE: General Business

Try seeking collaborative efforts with other smaller offices with engineers you trust.  Share the work load, but let it be your QC and seal.  If your work load stays consistently high, add staff.  Many medium and large companies do this regularly.

Regards,
Harold Sprague, PE, Office Manager
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537
Voice: 970 667-2426
Fax: 970 667-2493
Email: hsprague(--nospam--at)klaalov.com