Re: General Business

>I suggest that we organize a 'Consulting Design Team' consisting of young
>Engineers-to-Be,
>We'll, it's just a thought.
It's a great thought. A few of us in one-holer practices are trying to
make a go of a sort of co-operative engineering practice. We all have
separate independent practices in different fields, with a little expert
testimony work as it comes up. We try to pool efferts in the forensic
area, and we've been able to refer jobs back and forth in other areas as
well. We're not exactly getting rich at it, but it's showing promise.
We've got a web page at <http://www.mee-inc.com/cie>

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw