Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: General Business[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: General Business
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 00:11:22 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-17 21:41:50 EDT, Bruce Bates writes: << How about option 4: raise your rates (don't forget supply and demand). >> Amen! 10 points to Mr. Bates. I never turn work down, I just name a price that would really make me want to do it. And sometimes, they say yes! And they seem to understand that successful people are paid well -- they don't always hold it against you.
- Prev by Subject: Re: General Business
- Next by Subject: Re: General Business
- Previous by thread: Re: General Business
- Next by thread: General Business