Re: General Business

In a message dated 98-04-17 21:41:50 EDT, Bruce Bates writes:

<< How about option 4: raise your rates (don't forget supply and demand). >>

Amen!  10 points to Mr. Bates.  I never turn work down, I just name a price
that would really make me want to do it.  And sometimes, they say yes!  And
they seem to understand that successful people are paid well -- they don't
always hold it against you.