Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tornadoes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Tornadoes
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 00:12:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-17 17:54:07 EDT, you write: << FWIW: The same article reported that a Dade County committee recommended the following changes to the South Florida Building Code requirements for pre-engineered bldgs: 1. elminate cables as tension members >> Just curious, anyone know what happens to the cables? Why eliminate them? Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tornadoes
- Next by Subject: RE: Tornadoes
- Previous by thread: RE: Tornadoes
- Next by thread: RE: Tornadoes