Re: Re: 25% snow load is Conservative

<< Cote:  I would be curious to know what type of structure is required to
resist
 snow loads of 300 psf. >>
Veit:  Any house, commercial structure, or other building in many counties in
the
Sierras in California & Nevada, including El Dorado, Nevada, Amador, Douglas,
Placer, and many others.

I understood the question to be what type of structural system would be needed
to resist 300 psf.  Is that right, Mr. Cote?