From: Harold Sprague <hsprague(--nospam--at)aspen.klaalov.com>
To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Friday, April 17, 1998 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: General Business

Try seeking collaborative efforts with other smaller offices with engineers
you trust.  Share the work load, but let it be your QC and seal.  If your
work load stays consistently high, add staff.  Many medium and large
companies do this regularly.

Regards,
Harold Sprague, PE, Office Manager
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537
Voice: 970 667-2426
Fax: 970 667-2493
Email: hsprague(--nospam--at)klaalov.com