RE: That was another week in general business.

You can look at IBM network.  They claim to have access in 50 countries
and there is no surcharge to go out of your area.  Look at
http://www.ibm.net/hlpctr/index.html and
http://www.ibm.net/regctr/html/plans.html to see if they have the plan
and access numbers that is right for you.

Kehshin Chi