Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: General Business[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: General Business
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:09:24 -0400
Russ: I used to tell my partner and my wife that if the client did not wince when we quoted the price to them (at a face to face meeting to get the response factor) then we did not price the job high enough. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E. PS: It worked to help adjust the pricing, 90% of the time, for second contracts. Most of our clients returned for three or four project minimum.
- Prev by Subject: Re: General Business
- Next by Subject: Re: General Business
- Previous by thread: Re: General Business
- Next by thread: Survey on the Benefits of EQ Mitigation