Drafter / Engineer Needed

To all, plus anyone you know who may be interested -

We are currently looking to hire a fulltime structural drafter.  All
applicants should have experience in structural drafting, particularly in Type
V construction, and be very familiar with AutoCad 14.  We are an established
10-person office located in West Los Angeles doing a wide variety of very
interesting work, that is both architecturally and structurally challenging.

We are also looking to hire a fulltime design engineer.  Again, Type V
experience is a must, along with good computer experience and a minimum of a
California Civil License.

Our benefit package includes healthcare, vacation, sick pay, and a 401k plan.

Please email your resume to Bruce Resnick at "parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com" or fax it to
my attention at 310-479-5732.

No phone calls, please.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Structural Engineering