Re: Food for thought

Good try, I doubt that American care much about engineers. In other part
of the world, engineers usually have a higher status than medical
doctors, but sure not in this country.

regards,
Tom Chiu

Rlfong wrote:

> In a message dated 4/17/98 3:44:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com writes:
>
> > Maybe a TV program called 'Design Office,' featuring
> >  people in flannel shirts and dockers working against project deadlines to
> >  craft ever more elegant finite element models.
>
> I heard at one point in South Africa the hottest TV show was about a design
> group of engineers.  Anyone know more about this?  Why can we have an
> Engineering TV show that's hot like LA LAW or HILLSTREET BLUES or ER?
>
> Ron Fong
> Fremont,  CA

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE