Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
BRIDGE ENGINEER & BRIDGE ARCHITECT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: BRIDGE ENGINEER & BRIDGE ARCHITECT
- From: loof(--nospam--at)inetworld.net
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
temporary employment coming to end... ISO PERMANENT/TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITIES NATIONWIDE and WORLDWIDE 100% BRIDGE ENGINEER + BRIDGE ARCHITECT 7 yrs exp, M.Sc.C.E. & M.Arch. California Seismic Experience *** DEDICATED *** *** HIGLY SKILLED *** *** EFFICIENT *** *** TIMELY *** *** DO THE EXTRA *** EXCELLENT CREDENTIALS L. Anders Loof Email: loof(--nospam--at)inetworld.net Pager: (714) 660-1616 Web Page: http://www.inetworld.net/loof P.S. Regarding the list server response yesterday to my ad, of me not having a PE, I have my EIT (passed 1st time this last fall) and am willing to go for PE in any state in which I will be employed. I encourage you to verify my credentials with my recent employers. They have been more than satisfied. I have successfully advanced to Design Engineer with supervising of junior staff and drafters, and to Project Manager for Bridge Aesthetic Projects. I look forward to any responses, and appreciate if you email me directly at loof(--nospam--at)inetworld.net or contact me though my pager above. Thank you! L. Anders Loof
- Prev by Subject: RE: BRIDGE DESIGN: Questions re Live Load Distribution Factors inAASHTO-LRFD
- Next by Subject: BRIDGE ENGINEERING & BRIDGE ARCHITECTURE
- Previous by thread: Re: That was another week...
- Next by thread: Glass information