*** EFFICIENT ***
*** TIMELY ***
*** DO THE EXTRA ***

EXCELLENT CREDENTIALS

L. Anders Loof

Email: loof(--nospam--at)inetworld.net
Pager: (714) 660-1616
Web Page: http://www.inetworld.net/loof

P.S. Regarding the list server response yesterday to my ad, of me not
having a PE, I have my EIT (passed 1st time this last fall) and am willing
to go for PE in any state in which I will be employed. I encourage you to
verify my credentials with my recent employers. They have been more than
satisfied. I have successfully advanced to Design Engineer with supervising
of junior staff and drafters, and to Project Manager for Bridge Aesthetic
Projects.

I look forward to any responses, and appreciate if you email me directly at
loof(--nospam--at)inetworld.net or contact me though my pager above.

Thank you!

L. Anders Loof