Dyna3D

Does anyone have experience with modeling reinforced concrete in
Stardyne/DYNA3D? I'm considering using either material type 16 (Pseudo Tensor
Concrete/Geological Model) or material type 5 with separate reinforcement
elements, but this seems heavy handed. I am attempting a time-step analysis of
a blast load.

James Cohen
jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com