Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
My Response to Post by L. Anders Loof[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: My Response to Post by L. Anders Loof
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:50:35 -0500
Yesterday I responded to a post by Mr. Loof, to the effect that it was my opinion he should obtain his P.E. licensure. I did not realize at the time that I was posting a message to the SEAOC list, but mistakenly thought I was answering a personal email. I apologize for any misunderstanding arising from this, and hope that he will forgive my oversight.
- Prev by Subject: Mortar: plastic vs portland cement in zone 4
- Next by Subject: Need "Flitch-plate" design example
- Previous by thread: Dyna3D
- Next by thread: AW: Glass information