My Response to Post by L. Anders Loof

Yesterday I responded to a post by Mr. Loof, to the effect that it was my opinion he should obtain his P.E. licensure.

I did not realize at the time that I was posting a message to the SEAOC list, but mistakenly thought I was answering a personal email.  I apologize for any misunderstanding arising from this, and hope that he will forgive my oversight.