RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Slab on Grade

Call the local WWF supplier find out what the maximum gage that he stocks in rolled WWF, increase your gage by one size to insure that you get sheet stock WWF.

Or

Use the 5" slab with rebar.  The extra cost is about $0.25 per sf of a slab on grade.

Harold Sprague
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
Email: hsprague(--nospam--at)klaalov.com