RE: Glass information

Monsanto (I believe they are now part of Solutia) specializes in laminates.
The laminates are fairly flexible, but I think that good strengths can be
acheived by using several layers of different thickness glass separated by
the plastic (pvb?) interlayer. The last time I called, their number was 1
800 325 4330.

>Consider one of the proprietary hand rails and contacting the =
>manufacturers (PPG, Monsanto, Tempglass, etc.)
Regards,

Jeff Smith. S.E.
phone: (415) 543-8651
fax: (415) 543-8679