RE: Drafter / Engineer Needed

Robert,

The reason that we ask that subscribers refrain from posting job offerings
and resumes from the list server is that SEAOC provides an alternative
forum - the job listings page on the website (www.seaoc.org).

As to the truly irrelevant stuff, I feel that restricting it is a very
slippery slope - everyone agrees that spam should not be posted but anything
beyond that will be a gray area.

If irrelevant stuff ever starts to clog the list, then we will resolve it on
a case-by-case basis.

James Lord
URS Greiner
SEAOC CAC Chairman