Re: Drafter / Engineer Needed

Recently we have developed a custom database application that displays the
Job Forum in a better format. You can also sort the info by City, Area code
etc.

I agree that the old system was tedious. However, the new system is very
easy. To make it even more practical, it has been designed to remove ads
automatically after 30 days. It also allows the author to edit his/her
information. Check it our at (http://www.seaoc.org)

Hope that helps.

Shafat