Re: Drafter / Engineer Needed

I vote yes to allowing personal or company ads(engineer wanted or engineer
available for hire) related to engineering on this list. Limit it to 10 lines
maximum and the same ad cannot be posted more than once a week. I think this
is good for the members of the listserve. Those who wish to respond to the ad
must contact the advertiser personally and not through the listserve.

Selling or advertising  personal or commercial products for monetary gain is
not allowed. Use the SEAOC website and pay for your ads.

Humor, jokes and other non-engineering items are OK as long as they are not
too long(those forwarding a forwarded joke, where the forwarding names are
longer than the joke), and not too often(one joke per person per day). They
must not be offensive to certain culture, religion or class of people(use your
judgement considering this listserve is accesible worldwide).

Ernie Natividad